Monday, August 27, 2012

16 weeks & back at work

I'm in my 16th week now and feeling pretty great. I had been on bed rest for about 7 weeks due to a minor complication, but everything has been fully resolved and looking A-OK! So I'm headed back to work to finish out the season of Gravity Falls at Disney. There is only 4 weeks left on my contract at Disney so it will be the perfect amount of time to get in a little work and social time before I become a little more restricted with my activity.


2 comments:

  1. Wow! You grew so much in such a short time! You are looking fantastic, hope you are feeling the same. KIsses..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg.. there are two babies in there. two adorable little babies. and u look fantastic btw! Are you guys going to find out the sexes? only 4 more weeks til the anatomy sonogram right?

    ReplyDelete