Saturday, November 24, 2012

28 weeks! Thanksgiving! 29 weeks!

Phil and I had a nice quiet and mellow Thanksgiving this year. It was just the two of us so we decided to make a reservation and eat out at a nice restaurant. I ordered a more traditional Thanksgiving meal and Phil went with a less traditional but still harvesty type meal. We're in the 3rd trimester now and things are starting to get more difficult for sure. My belly is HEAVY to carry around and I've been given Dr.'s orders to remain on a modified bed rest. Basically, I can't spend more than several minutes  on my feet at a time. I have to go from the couch to a chair or to bed. Truthfully, I don't know how it could work other way because I have a hard time being on my feet. I get out of breath very easily. Simple things like brushing my hair or even talking on the phone make me feel like I've just been on a long run. It's been a tough week full of adjustments but I am trying my best to have patience. Here are some photos from Thanksgiving and one from our 28 week appointment! We finally got a photo of Baby A! He is still head down and has shoved himself into my pelvis. It took a while to get this photo but we were happy to see him! :)


1 comment: