Tuesday, September 25, 2012

20 weeks

Here I am at 20 weeks and feeling happy. Overall, I feel pretty great but I tire easily and need to take breaks often - even breaks from sitting. If I do anything for too long (usually over an hour or two) I feel some pain in my back and need to rest.

The babies are proving themselves to be little kick boxers in training. At my last Dr. appointment I asked about a spot that was feeling sore. It felt like I had pulled a muscle in the upper right part of my abdomen. My Dr. said, "I want to show you something". He put the ultra sound tool right on the sore spot and said, "What do you see?" I replied, "Four legs" He said, "Exactly. All four feet are kicking you in the same spot and have created a bruise on the inside" I was happy to hear it wasn't anything serious, but I quickly realized how intense this kicking is going to get over time! Have any of you seen Twilight Breaking Dawn where Bella gets beat up from the inside by her super human strength baby vampire fetus? I imagined that and Phil pretty much fell over laughing. Phil has been able to feel the kicking too and he loves it! The first time he felt a kick he was speechless!



2 comments:

  1. that is a great picture of you!!!!!!!! i am very excited for the shower!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete